BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Airport Pickups London (APL) registered and Contact office address is: APL Office, Novotel Heathrow, Cherry Lane, West Drayton, London, UB7 9HJ.
1 QUOTATIONS, RATES AND CHARGES
- 1.1 All prices are in GBP and are inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
- 1.2 APL offices are open 24/7. The operation contact number is 0208 688 7744 (from abroad: +44 (0)208 688 7744).
- 1.3 All quotations are valid for 15 days and include Airport -meet and greet, waiting time*, parking or tolls. Gratuities are at the Customer’s discretion.
2 FREE MEET & GREET
- 2.1 APL does not apply any charges for flight delays. For all airport pick-ups, we track the flight and amend the “requested pickup” time according to the actual “flight landing time”. This is so that the driver is in the arrivals hall at the appropriate time.
For Airport pick-up, APL booking form contains:
Flight Landing time: This is the time which your flight is scheduled to land
Requested pick-up time: The number of minutes after the landing time, you want to be picked up
- 2.2 After the requested pickup time, there will be a 30 minutes FREE waiting time at the airport. Our driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall, with an “Airport Pickups” name board with your name on it. They will then accompany you to the vehicle.
If you realise that you will not be able to meet the driver within the 30 minutes, then if you contact us, we will hold the driver in the terminal at the below shown cost.
For example, if your flight lands at 10:00 am, and you have requested your pickup time to be 60 mins after the flight landing time; our driver will be in the terminal at 11 am. The driver will wait till 11:30 am FREE of charge. After this time, the below charges will apply.
| 0 - 15 minutes
|15 - 30 minutes
|30 - 45 minutes
|45 - 60 minutes
|60 - 90 Minutes
- 2.3 Our driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall, with an “Airport Pickups” name board with your name on it.
- 2.4 If you cannot locate your driver and you seek an alternative method of transport without first contacting APL to try and resolve the situation, you will be charged the tariff rate based on the service booked.
Our 24/7 contact number is +44 (0)208 688 7744
Hotel and address Pick-up Rules:
- 2.5 We allow a 15 minutes FREE waiting time at hotel and address pick-ups.
Cruise / Ferry Port Pickup Rules:
- 2.6 We allow 60 minutes free waiting time from the requested pickup time, at the Cruise and Ferry Ports.
Eurostar and Station Pickup Rules:
- 2.7 “Eurostar” arrivals: driver will hold passenger name board 30 mins after train arrival time, and there will be extra 30 mins FREE waiting time.
For domestic trains, driver will hold passenger name board 5 mins after train arrival time, and there will be extra 30 mins FREE waiting time.
Except for the airport pickups (rules indicated above), Once the FREE waiting times are up, all other above mentioned pickups will be recorded as a no-show and invoiced as normal.
3 GENERAL TERMS
- 3.1 APL cannot be held responsible for any late arrival to destination, airport or cruise port. Hence we will not accept any responsibility for missed flights or ships.
- 3.2 APL shall be under no liability to the Customer whatsoever for any indirect loss and/or expense (including loss of profit) suffered by the Customer arising out of a breach by the Company of these terms and conditions.
- 3.3 In the event of any claim against APL arising out of its performance of hire, the Company’s liability shall be limited to a refund not exceeding the cost of the journey. Any other payments will be entirely at the discretion of the Company.
- 3.4 APL will not accept late bookings online (within 2 hours of transfer time)
- 3.5 APL accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to property, howsoever such loss or damage may be caused. In the event of property being left in a vehicle, we will gladly organise the return of such items if you cover the postage and packaging costs.
- 3.6 All our vehicles are non-smoking.
- 3.7 APL reserves the right to charge £10 supplement to the passengers, in the event that the passengers arrives with excess luggage and where this luggage will need to be placed inside the vehicle (at driver discretion and consent)
- 3.8 APL will charge a vehicle valeting fee of £60.00 for any damage of their vehicle made by customer (e.g. vomiting, spilling liquid or food to the vehicle).
- 3.9 APL reserves the right to refuse to transport any Passenger who behaves in a disorderly, threatening or abusive manner.
- 3.10 APL reserves the right to charge the Customer extra if customer wants to take a different route than company route APL extra charge will be £1.50 per mile
- 3.11 PETS are allowed in our certain vehicles. We apply a flat £15.00 vehicle valeting charge for such bookings. Pet must travel within a safe cage or secure safety lease/harness while in the vehicle.
4 FREE CHILD SEATS
- 4.1 APL will provide up to 2 child seats free of charge, for peace of mind guarantee, as by law London private hire vehicles are exempt from this law. If the driver doesn’t provide the correct child car seat, children can travel without one - but only if they travel on a rear seat:
and wear an adult seat belt if they’re 3 or older
without a seat belt if they’re under 3
A child can travel without a child car seat in private hire vehicles.
5 BOOKING CANCELLATION CHARGES
- 5 Cancellation notice periods and fees are as follows:
- 5.1 FREE cancellation if, cancellation made more than 12 hours before the transfer time; APL will only charge £10.00 administration fee for the Refund as this processing (interchange) fee, charged by Merchant account.
- 5.2 50% cancellation charge if cancellation made between 6 and 12 hours before delivery time.
- 5.3 100% cancellation charge if cancellation made within 6 hours of delivery time.
- 5.4 REFUNDS could take up to 15 working days to process.
6 NO-SHOW CHARGES
- 6.1 If customer does not show up for a ride, we will apply the booking as no-show and will charge the full amount of booking.
- 6.2 Waiting times and pickup rules are listed on clause 2 of this Terms and Conditions.
7 NON-SOLICITATION OF PERSONNEL
- 7.1 If you wish to directly hire or employ an APL driver, we reserve the right to levy a £5,000 fee to cover the costs of recruiting and training the driver
- 8.1 APL accepts Cash, PayPal and most credit cards as a means of payment. There is no extra charge for credit card payments.
- 8.2 Payments are secure: APL does not store in any way your credit card details. Payments will be using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
Credit Card slips will show “ Taxi Services” as merchant name
We accept the Following Cards: